Sunday, June 29, 2014

Canili-Diayo Dam in Alfonso Castañeda, Nueva Vizcaya

I've seen a lot of interesting places while in the bus during my recent Northern Luzon trip. But, this dam in the town of Alfonso Castañeda, Nueva Vizcaya caught my attention. The serenity and tranquility of the place made me wanna stop and spend some time and savor the clean fresh air. I remember the same feeling when I first saw Lake Apo in Bukidnon. Unfortunately, my itinerary was quite fixed so I had to let it pass and continue my journey to Baler.


When I first saw the place, I did not know its name so when I reach Baler I immediately google the place and found out it's the Canili-Diayo Dam and Reservoir. The Canili River Reservoir which is on the left coming from Manila is part of the town of Alfonso Castaneda while the Diayo River Reservoir is part of the town of Maria Aurora in the province of Aurora. I am seriously in love with the place. I know I will have a good time just seeing the calm water. It's a good place to relax and just enjoy the beauty of nature.


Next time I visit Luzon, I'd really want to spend a day in this place. There's probably more to this remarkable view. I wish I still live in Manila so I could just hop on the bus and go this this place whenever I want to unwind and escape the metro. Sometimes I wonder If I should find a place in Manila or somewhere in Luzon to easily go around. I know that there are online real estate property finders like Lamudi Philippines, or property developers like Robinsons Land who can help me find a perfect place for me as they have a lot of property listing but I have to save some money first for this big move. I hope it will happen soon.


How to go to Canili-Diayo Dam and Reservoir
From Manila or Cabanatuan City, take a bus and van going to Baler. You'll see the dam once you are passing through Canili-Diayo Bypass Road.



Subscribe now to receive the latest updates on the hottest travel destinations in the Philippines & Beyond
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment