Sunday, July 12, 2015

My 10 Favorite Things at Home in Real Living Magazine July 2015



This greeted me when I got home!

Real Living Magazine Philippines asked me some of my favorite things and published them in their July 2015 issue.  Here are some of my answers:

FAVORITE TRAVEL DESTINATION
Barcelona. It has a beach and mountains within its city limits. It is the epitome of modern urban planning. Its architecture is rich and diverse - there's the Barri Gotic, Gaudi, and contemporary architects. What's not to love?

FAVORITE HOME ACCESSORY
My Muji City in a Bag Barcelona. It was the simple beauty of each piece that drew me to it.

FAVORITE DESIGN BOOK
It's not exactly a home design book but I love Wallpaper City Guides. It combines two of my favorite things - travel and good design.



What a fab homecoming present!
 Thank you @reallivingph for the feature!
And happy happy 12th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment