Saturday, July 9, 2016

#EATinSEA : A Gastronomic Journey in Southeast Asia

So, here I am at Davao International Airport on my way to Singapore for another adventure in some parts of Southeast Asia. This time, I am going to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, and Miri in Malaysia, Pontianak in Indonesia and Bandar Seri Begawan in Brunei.


I am very excited as this will be my first time to explore Indonesia and Brunei. I am looking forward to visiting its local attractions and even more excited to have a taste of their local cuisines. To me food is happiness so I am drooling now as I write this post. I can't stop thinking of Laksa, Char Koay Teow, Nasi Lemak, and Chicken Rice. The first thing I am going to do when I arrive in Singapore is eat. There's no wasting time. 


Let's #EATinSEA! Can't wait to have an authentic chicken rice, laksa, char koay teow, nasi lemak and more! #escapemanila #yoursingapore #CEBTravels
Posted by Glen Santillan on Saturday, July 9, 2016
This trip is more about food than destinations so follow my journey on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #EATinSEA and #EscapeManila. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment