Tuesday, April 16, 2013

30 Days of Summer: Summer Classes


I never had to attend a summer class - not during elementary, high school, or in university. And well, that doesn’t really say much except perhaps that I always enjoyed a full summer as a student.

Yesterday, I went back to my alma mater for a meeting and got to see how the school feels like when just a fraction of its population is around.  On the surface, there seems to be such little difference. There was still the rushing of students after the bell has rung, albeit a fewer of them now. The cafeteria was still serving its usual fare. The North Carpark was still full. All seems to be business as usual.


Most students walk along EDSA, the college building's main corridor, to get to their classes. 


In regards to the actual class, I don’t know how they cram a semester in just about four-five weeks. I think it’s safe to say that the pace is pretty hectic or that something will be lost in the hurry to end on time.  But one thing is for sure, a student would’ve learned a thing or two before another school year begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment