Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Soothing Stay at Microtel Inn & Suites Cabanatuan

Located in a residential community at Sta. Arcadia, Cabanatuan City, Microtel Inn and Suites Cabanatuan is known for its quaint ambience and quiet neighborhood. It is few minutes away from the busy city proper and is accessible by both private and public transportation.
 

Microtel Cabanatuan has 50 air-conditioned rooms which offers chiropractor-approved mattresses, internet wifi access, and private toilet and bathroom with cold and hot water. Microtel Cabanatuan also features a swimming pool for guests to enjoy. Truly, Microtel Cabanatuan is ideal for staycation and relaxation. It is a destination in itself.


Arrival at Microtel
I arrived at Microtel around 6PM and I was immediately greeted by the friendly hotel staff. I immediately noticed the quiet environment of the hotel premises which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The hotel staff checked me in and provided me with a key card. She also offered a welcome drink before I head to my room.


Upon entering the room, I immediately felt a vibe that I will have a good night sleep. The room is spacious and equipped with two queen-size beds, a cable TV and an aircondioning unit. The mattresses were covered with clean white linens. The moment I was inside the room, all I wanted to do is to lie on the bed. 


The BIG Surprise!
The Hotel Manager, knew that I will be celebrating the eve of my birthday at Microtel. I didn't expect that I will receive a treat from them. It was totally unexpected and I am really grateful of the gesture. Ms. Lita and a hotel staff went to my room and handed me a birthday cake. I was so surprised that I almost cried. I never anticipated that I will receive a birthday treat that night. To all the staff and the management of Microtel Inn and Suites Cabanatuan, thank you very much! I hope to see you again, soon.



A Comfy Bed
I love Microtel's mattress. It's very comfortable to sleep with. I have been to other Microtel Hotels and it's one thing that I like the most. I think it is every travelers desire to have a good night sleep so a comfy mattress is very important. I really had a good night sleep that I woke up late. I was supposed to go out early to explore Nueva Ecija but my bed was so tempting. I ended up staying at the hotel the whole morning. A prefect staycation that was!


Breakfast at Microtel
I woke up quite late so I immediately head to Liquid Bar & Restaurant to take my breakfast. The hotel has a simple buffet breakfast. I ate my food with gusto. It was a simple yet a satisfying meal.


The Pool Area
Before breakfast, I went to the pool area to check how it looks like. I enjoyed staying at the pool area while watching the sun at it rises from afar. The pool was so enticing. The clean and clear water made me want to jump and swim. 



You may ask, is it worth your hard-earned-money to stay at Microtel Cabanatuan? I say yes! As I mentioned above, it is a destination in itself. You can start your day with watching the sunrise at the pool area or jog around the hotel premises or the neighboring community. Then, swim in the pool. Relax in your comfortable room. Enjoy the tranquility of the place. Eat at Liquid Bar and Restaurant. And, to cap the night, party and have a drink at Liquid Bar.

Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan 
Sta. Arcadia, Cabanatuan City Nueva Ecija 
Phone Numbers: +63 (44) 958-7777 
Fax Number: +63 (44) 958-7778 
Mobile: +63 (927) 804-2929 
Email: cabanatuan@microtel.ph 
Like them on Facebook: facebook.com/MicrotelPhilippines

*Thank you Ms. Lita Budomo and all the staff of the hotel for a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Subscribe now to receive the latest updates on the hottest travel destinations in the Philippines & Beyond
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment