Monday, May 19, 2014

Where to Eat in Tacloban : Calle Z Cafe

Wondering where to eat in Tacloban? Calle Z Cafe offers delicious Filipino comfort foods at very affordable prices. It is located in the city center of Tacloban and is just a walking distance from the famous Sto. Nino Shrine. 
 

I already heard a lot of good reviews of Calle Z from my blogger friends so I was really excited to sample what's on their menu. I got a chance to eat several of their bestsellers during my latest visit to Tacloban. All I can say is I enjoyed every dishes I have tasted from their breakfast offering to their lunch/dinner dishes.



Aside from their food, I also like the lovely quaint ambiance of the restaurant. It is actually part of an old house in Tacloban which survived super typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). It has a very relaxing feel so it's a good place to hang out with friends or family. It's location is just perfect, it's in the town proper but a few steps away from the busy main street of Tacloban City.

Calle Z Cafe
Calle Z Cafe
The Food
Calle Z serves delectable Filipino favorite dishes. Some of my favorites are their crispy tenga, bulalo and sizzling bangus sisig. Looking at my photos make me want to go back to Tacloban and have another gastronomic treat at Calle Z Cafe.

Crispy Pata P350
Sizzling Bangus P160
Crispy Tenga P150
Pancit Canton P150
Fried Chicken with Rice P80
Daing na Bngus with Rice P105
Their menu was damaged by the storm surge brought by ST Haiyan so for the meantime, they wrote what they offer on the white board.
Calle Z Café is located at Calle Zaragosa, Tacloban City. Visit them between 6:00 pm - 4:00 am and satisfy you hunger with their Filipino comfort foods.

Website: www.callezaragosa.com 
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/calleZcafe 
Telephone Number: (053) 325 8582 

Subscribe now to receive the latest updates on the hottest travel destinations in the Philippines & Beyond
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment