Thursday, December 13, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: dinner with my rl family


It's been two years since I've left the team but it seems that they haven't exactly forgotten me. (Thanks, guys!) Regular contributor, a very good friend, and one fabulous stylist Arlene hosted this year's real living mag's Christmas dinner. Here are some of her snapshots. Again, many thanks to Arlene and Bong-Bong for opening your lovely home to us. Happy Christmas!

Great People + Good Food = Happy Times.

The Maslog Abode is all ready to welcome its excited guests.

Such a cute table napkin!

Our (almost complete) real living family!

Each of us brought something and they were all yum!

It was great to do some proper catch-up with these lovely people. 

Very good-looking art directors towering over dessert. 
Lots of gabbing and laughing.

Arlene's kids who are now taller than me!  I dearly missed them!






No comments:

Post a Comment